Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Post After 2 years

Hey dudes and dudettes after 2 long years i finally began to re-post again,currently serving my sentence in FYP lab,this is already my week 9, 3 more weeks till I need to hand in my completed flash game ... Well ending fast is also good as it provides me with more time to do more other stuff like doing part time jobs or even do casual stuff cooking ...

Anyway even after my FYP I still have Fusion show to be part of.That reminds me,"laughs"I did something that I do not why I did it.Well during the individual photo shoot for Fusion 2010, I did a pose in front of the camera that was so g@y that even the cameraman ask if I really wanted that pose.In the end I really used that pose and that photo is supposedly going to be posted on the Fusion 2010 website soon and it is most likely going to stay there for like 1 year +.

Well what is done is already done,"laughs"I am just waiting for the picture to be actually posted on the website itself and laugh at myself.

Anyway this is what I have to type on this post now

Byes and till the next post I will talk more "laughs".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)