Tuesday, February 12, 2008

emo day coming

1 of my emo day coming up liao lol 2 more days only u should noe wat day bah veri obvious liao lol

have been emo for tis day for quite sometime liao haha ermmm lets c abt 4 years bah ,u ask me y 4 years cse under 15 of age i am still too young ,so nvr actually thought abt tis day lol and don even care haha but as i get older i began to take notice of the existance of tis day hiahhh year by year the existance of tis day became more prominet to me hiahhhh.....

aiya cannot help me wat lol i cml(cannot make it) tats y furthermore i no confidences in myself hw to have other have confidences in me leh ..........furthermore i been in a all boys sch even since i was primary 1 till i was sec 5 haha tats like 11 yrs woooow long long time lol.......

Anyway i cant much control it bah if u have it u have ,if u don u don .I jt leave it to fate bah haha maybe sometimes i wil try my luck to ask people bah haha.

At least i noe some stuff can accompany me on tat day haha tat is my lappie ,hp,psp and pc.haha they are some stuff i can depend on haha whn i am lonely haha.........

I tink i not baking cookies tis year bah since its so called during the holidaies so no1 i can actually reach out to give the cookies haha unless u people wan some cookie u tell me i go bake else i will not bake bah haha........

Lastly to my relative who read tis blog tag pls don spread around in the family u noe man nid face tree nid bark(direct translation of chinese Idioms)

I almost forgot people i performing in chingay so haha pls don laugh when u c me perform ok??
haha

haha anyway let fate decide how it be bah although i sometime may not submit to fate haha
i ending the post here till the nxt post bah bb

No comments: